• Home
  • News
  • Feeling Annoyed about the Roads?

Feeling Annoyed about the Roads?


The only way to get your County Council to improve the roads and potholes is to report them to FIX MY STREET

Flytipping needs to be reported to the South Northants District Council

Maintenance of our roads is the responsibility of Northamptonshire County Council. Their website provides current information on who or what part of the County Services are responsible, click here for more information.

Most problems need to be reported to Fix My Street (previously refered to as 'Street Doctor').

Street Lighting is maintained by Balfour Beatty on behalf of the Parish Council, please report an issue to the This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..