Useful Links

 South Northamptonshire Council* - Planning Applications

You can view the progress of Planning Applications online at South Northamptonshire Planning Applications Register. Select relevant search criteria (e.g. the Parish is "Overthorpe") then click 'Search'.

Parish Council & Neighbourhood Watch - Updates by E-mail

If you would like to receive news and information from the Parish Council by e-mail, click on this link: Subscribe to receive e-mail and scroll to bottom of page.

Fix My Street (also known as Street Doctor)

To report potholes or other Highways issues, go to Fix My Street.

Water Leaks

Report problems with mains water supply or sewers to Anglian Water. Their website also explains where responsibilities lie in respect of repairs to shared drains.

Street Lighting - Reporting Faults

Our street lighting is maintained by Balfour Beatty. To report a fault go to "Lighting Northamptonshire".


* South Northamptonshire Council: links will be updated when the new Unitary Authority's website is established.

Overthorpe Parish Council is not responsible for content of external websites. Please report broken links to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.